Well, it has been a week since I've written in here. Here are some things about this week.
- Having awesome memorials/monuments that people pay hundreds of dollars to travel to see in my neighborhood is encouraging my desire to go for runs.
- Near miss by Hurricane Earl I suppose. Not really that near. We just had one of its tentacles go over us. It didn't even rain. It's been great weather temperature-wise. Thanks Earl!
- I saw a guy that looked just like Gary Coleman, only 6 foot 2.
- I got a lot of free stuff this week from various student organizations and local businesses. Even a shoe shine.
- Being graded on a strict curve against my classmates is not great.
- Just found out that the Supreme Court had a vote on how to spell Marihuana/Marijuana. They chose the version with a J.
- My teacher gave us a hypothetical the other day about a cow named Jonathan. It was hilarious.
- I love my institute class. It's only 45 minutes long, but it's great.
- I decided one of my professors should have the nickname: Gray-Hair Colbert. He has the exact same mannerisms as Stephen Colbert. (Yes, this would be the comedic-genius behind Jonathan the Cow.)
- One of my other professors reminds me of Garry Marshall. He's not funny.
K, see ya next time.