Friday, September 3, 2010

Some stuff...



Well, it has been a week since I've written in here.  Here are some things about this week.

  1. Having awesome memorials/monuments that people pay hundreds of dollars to travel to see in my neighborhood is encouraging my desire to go for runs.  
  2. Near miss by Hurricane Earl I suppose.  Not really that near.  We just had one of its tentacles go over us.  It didn't even rain.  It's been great weather temperature-wise.  Thanks Earl!
  3. I saw a guy that looked just like Gary Coleman, only 6 foot 2.
  4. I got a lot of free stuff this week from various student organizations and local businesses.  Even a shoe shine.
  5. Being graded on a strict curve against my classmates is not great.
  6. Just found out that the Supreme Court had a vote on how to spell Marihuana/Marijuana.  They chose the version with a J.  
  7. My teacher gave us a hypothetical the other day about a cow named Jonathan.  It was hilarious.
  8. I love my institute class.  It's only 45 minutes long, but it's great.
  9. I decided one of my professors should have the nickname: Gray-Hair Colbert.  He has the exact same mannerisms as Stephen Colbert.  (Yes, this would be the comedic-genius behind Jonathan the Cow.)  
  10. One of my other professors reminds me of Garry Marshall.  He's not funny.
K, see ya next time.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, no worries about not calling. It's not something I expect from everyone. (It didn't happen when I was in Logan, after all.) Seriously, that dude really REALLY resembles Gary Coleman.

    I'm busy, but it's good for me to be busy. I'm enjoying it. (And, of course, hating it all at the same time.)

    ReplyDelete