Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This is me, freaking out calmly...


As the reality of how hard my exams are going to be--and more specifically how hard it will be to stand out in the crowd on those exams--is getting more and more apparent, I'm freaking out... more and more.  But I'm still calm.  I feel that everything will be ok no matter what happens come exam time, but it's still troubling when I'm afraid of things not going how I want them to go.

I'm currently chilling in my professor's "Office Hours" where he just stays after class and answers anyone's questions in an open forum.  (Thereby giving everyone the chance to hear what he says to any question asked by anyone.)  A very fair process.  He's a hilarious professor, too.  It's entertaining just to listen for that value alone.

I don't really have much to say right now, but law school is tough.  K.... see ya.

2 comments:

  1. "Keep Calm and Carry On." Thanks Churchill. Don't be too hyper. You'll do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll do fantastic. I don't envy your exams though. I'd be freaking out too, only I wouldn't be freaking out calmly.

    ReplyDelete