Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday

Today was definitely Monday.

My apartment smells like dead fish.

There was a long line at the Smith's gas station and some girl in a sporty red Honda Civic swiped my pump right before I could turn around to pull in.

I was very ornery today.

I took a stupid CIL test on document processing that is a big waste of time.

I'm really tired lately.  I think it's because my body is still killing the flu.

I only ate a couple clementines today.  (Main contributor to my orneriness.)

I can't get a hold of one of my professors, and I'm very behind in his class.

I don't feel like going to work tonight.

On the plus side:
I'm fine.

I'm not sick.

The weather was kick-trash today.

I grabbed a fee waiver at the Graduate School Fair today that will save me $60.

I finally got my new ear-buds that sound great despite being very cheap and don't suck like my old worn-out $7 champs that I bought at Ross.  (I'm using the new ones right now!)

I ate a Frosty.

I'm happy.


Sweet songs I listened to whilst compiling this list of Monday Pros and Cons:

"Life in Technicolor" by Coldplay
"Take It All Away" by Cake
"Discotheque (Hexidecimal Mix)" by U2
"A Million Middle Fingers" by Matt Pond PA

P.S.  Pardon the awful mispelling of "ornery" that made it resemble an unsavory word.

No comments:

Post a Comment