Thursday, June 24, 2010

Epic Wimbledon, I love it. Oh yeah, Remember Mike Lee? He WON!!!


John_03
Originally uploaded by venneriteau
So, I probably should have already posted this, but Mike Lee won! Here in Utah if you win the Republican primary, you're pretty much a shoe in in November. (Unless you're running against Jim Matheson.) Anyway, it was so fun going to the results party. We started out ahead right out of the gate, and then Tim slowly slowly crept closer and closer. It ended up being 51% to 49%. So close! But we WON!! WOOT!

As for now, I'm mostly just chilling, and watching the longest tennis match of all time! I love tennis, and I especially love Wimbledon, and I REALLY love this match! It's between John Isner (an awesome American guy who's really tall, (6'9'') and who I've been a fan of for a while.) and a French guy named Nicolas Mahut. They're playing their 129th game in the fifth set right now. This match has lasted longer than 10 hours! It's nuts! But I love it! John Isner has become a household name overnight because of this. This match even kind of overshadowed the queen visiting Wimbledon for the first time in 33 years.

I really love tennis. I LOVED the campaign. (I think I'm pretty much done with it, but I'll go in if they request my help.) And I love getting to sleep as much as I want!

K, bye. Tennis to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment