Monday, June 28, 2010

David Letterman's show knew I was watching!

So, I don't think I've watched more than 5 minutes of David Letterman in about a year.  That's not because I don't like his show, I do.  I hate Jay Leno.  Won't watch his show.  Anyway, I've forgotten how much I love his writers' and his humor.

Tonight I decided to watch because John Isner is going to be on.  I'm curious to see how he'll handle all this attention, and what-not.  Anyway, as they were cutting to the first commercial, the announcer did a couple jokes that also appeared on the screen.  First he said, "If you'd like a free transcript of the show, write down everything that is said."  Then he randomly said, "Stay tuned, Jeff."  I couldn't stop laughing that they picked my name, and I haven't watched in months.  Cool, eh?

K, see ya.


UPDATE:  Isner was funny on the Top 10.  Although the stupid Emergency Broadcast thing came on and made me miss the last half.  Fortunately, about 10 seconds later I pulled it up online.  Ah, the wonders of the interweb.  I thought he was actually going to get interviewed, but I guess not.  Then Kristen Stewart came out and tanked in her interview.  I changed the channel.  Aren't you so happy you read this so you could know my every move.


No comments:

Post a Comment