Friday, July 2, 2010

It's July now... let the panic begin!

Well, law school is a little over a month away.  I'm moving to the opposite end of the country in about 40 days or so.  And I'll stay there for 3 years.  It's finally setting in that I have a ton to take care of, and my denial that I've had for the last month or so is melting away quickly.

I really do have a LOT to do.

And I have a LOT that I want to do.

This will be an interesting month.

I'm excited for the annual "Cul-de-sac of Fire" tomorrow.  My fam is having our annual Fourth of July Shindig a day early.  We have even MORE fireworks than last year, and last year was excessive.  It should be nuts.  The kids really love it though.



Wimbledon women's final is tomorrow, and then the men's is Sunday.  I've had fun watching it.

Well, see y'all later.  Time to read like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment