Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good ol' LeBron James and I have joined Twitter!


LeBron James
Originally uploaded by Bill Adams
My friend*, maybe you've heard of him, LeBron James and I have both joined twitter recently. (This picture is of when he and I went to watch our pal* Roger Federer in the U.S. Open in 2009.*) Anyway, I convinced* "King James" as only* his closest friends, like me*, call him, to join twitter.* Between the two of us we already have over 200,000 followers on there! Anyway, he recently has been trying to make a big decision about where he'll play basketball for the next few years. As I announced on Facebook, he told me that he was planning on going to the Jazz*, but that isn't finalized yet. He told me that because I, his close friend and occasional advisor*, live here in Utah and am such a big Jazz fan he was seriously considering playing for the Jazz.* That would be really sweet.

Anyway, I've become addicted to twitter. I post on there all the time. It's getting a bit ridiculous. LeBron has only posted 3 times thus far. Check him out on there, he's @kingjames. I came up with that name for him.*

Check me out on there. I'm fast becoming one of the most popular users, and I recently passed up celebrities like Serena Williams, Al Yankovic, and Shaquille O'neal on the most followed list.* @jeffffricks is my name.  The extra two f's are for freakin' fantastic.  LeBron came up with that.*

I'm really important.*

K, bye.*

*probably not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment