Friday, September 25, 2009

Donkey Kong and Leonard Nemoy?

This chat conversation seriously just happened, and I'm slightly proud of it:

tArEn: you
Sent at 11:08 PM on Friday
me: You and
Sent at 11:09 PM on Friday
tArEn: donkey kong?
me: You and Donkey Kong are
tArEn: sailing
me: You and Donkey Kong are sailing. Meanwhile
Sent at 11:14 PM on Friday
me: You and Donkey Kong are sailing. Meanwhile an angry Leonard Nemoy is yelling his brains out at the concierge for not informing him that the premiere had been moved from 7 to 8pm. Donkey Kong sees this situation and calmly strolls to the concierge's desk to quench the fire. He apologizes to the concierge for Mr. Nemoy's attitude and promptly tosses Leonard into a barrel. You and Mr. Kong are thereby free to resume the pleasures of the crisp sea air.

The LSAT is tomorrow.  I'm hoping that all will go well.  Wish me luck, or even better, feel free to pray for me.  You, the random person who opted to stop by my blog before 8:30 a.m. tomorrow morning.

K, bye!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment