Monday, September 7, 2009

Fishing...

I went fly fishing today on the Logan River. It was fun. Not super successful by any means, but I did enjoy it. Spencer and I went up the canyon, and as it was Labor Day, everyone and their dogs (literally, we saw dogs) went up there as well. It was hard to find a good spot to fish, but once we finally found a decent stretch of open water I started seeing fish rise. I missed a couple fish, had a fairly decent one break my fly off, and I caught one small cutthroat. Good enough for me! (I always say that I'm glad if I can catch just one fish.) Unfortunately Spencer got skunked. I think we'll probably end up fishing up there at least once more before the frosty death that is winter seizes our lives.

LSAT studying is getting a bit more intense now that the test is fast approaching. (It's on the 26th) I got my best score ever on my practice test I took tonight. So I'm feeling more confident this time around. We'll see how things are going as I get closer to the big deal.

Alright, well I'm going to bed now. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment