Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some Random Thoughts Amidst a Spell of Procrastination

  • Sometimes it doesn't matter if you forget to grab a spoon to accompany your pudding cup.
  • I may or may not be saying the phrase may or may not a little to frequently of late.
  • I think I might be a kick-trash singer trapped in a crappy singer's body.
  • Um, 9/9/09 is cool and all, but did we all forget that there was a 9/9/99? That was way more awesometastic.
  • I like loud music. Deal with it, ears!
  • Would you believe me if I told you that I'm actually an undercover CIA agent working on discovering an anarchist that plots to destroy our nation's future by never pushing his chair in when he leaves Utah State University computer labs? You're gullible!
  • Why is it that we no longer use the word sally? How else would I describe a sudden flurry of action or a leaping forth? I sally every time that Goblin (Leon, ya know, the one who lives under the bridge) sallies toward me! See? It's highly useful.
  • I might need to eat some real food soon, that fake food isn't cutting it for my nutrient deficiencies of the moment.
  • Fingers make great spoons.
  • K, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment