Saturday, September 5, 2009

Spam?


Mmm, yummy...or not...
Originally uploaded by nmfinfan
I honestly have no idea what Spam has to do with anything right now. However, I will say that I got on the internet about 6 or 7 hours ago with the intention of writing an entry about how well school is going and how I'm happy and nothing is really wrong. But then I went to a girl's apartment, and here I am at 2:27 and 34 seconds AM and my feelings are not really the same. (as you can see the entry didn't ever happen earlier.)

I don't really vent about it on this blog very often, but dating and I do NOT get along. We're like siblings being forced to share a back seat for a long, long, long drive (that feels WAY longer than it really is) and we just can't get comfortable together. For most of the time, we leave each other alone, but every so often we decide to play a game. EVERY time we play a game it all ends in a long spell of me being upset that I didn't win, while dating gloats over its victory.

Anyway, yeah, things didn't go great tonight. (It wasn't a date or anything, just an entire potential relationship that went down the tubes.)

Looking at pictures of Spam makes me feel a bit better though.

My mom always says, "Life sucks, then you die." I'm going to take the liberty of replacing "life" with the word "dating," and the word "die" with a ?. I don't know what the other side of dating is like, but I'm ready to get there. Maybe dating and I can just finish one game of Travel Connect Four or electronic The Price Is Right and be at peace with one another.... one day.

I'm not sure what I'm writing about anymore. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment