Monday, October 12, 2009

Squash

I want you all to know that I'm the proud carver of a pumpkin that displays in block-letters the word SQUASH.  It's pretty cool.  It's probably on fire by now as I left it with a candle a-burnin' on my porch before coming to work tonight.  I carved it at family home evening.  Fun stuff!

(If I ever get a picture of it, I'll throw it on here. OH!  And while I'm in these parenthesis, I'm going to need to post the pictures and videos from the adventure Spencer and I had the other day.  Let's just say it involves a very scary bridge and a hilarious encounter with a goat.  Ok, I'm leaving parenthetical statements behind.) 

Ugh.  I really want to write good stuff on here tonight, but I'm having a sugar crash and my mind is quite blank.  So you're going to get random crap.

I'm doing fantasy football and my season of fantasy basketball will be coming soon, too.  I don't really know why I like it so much, but I do.  Another of the many unexplainable things about me.  I'm currently in fourth place in my football league.  Too bad I'm into "fantasy" sports right now and not real ones.  Ever since Spencer and I started fishing I've been SERIOUSLY neglecting my workouts.  I don't play racquetball anymore, and I'm not lifting weights anymore either.  So basically in the couple of months since school started, I've lost everything that I worked so hard on during this summer.  It's sad.  I wish muscles stuck around longer than they take to build up.  Perhaps if I can manage to get my life in order I'll at least start running again.  That would be muy good. 

My hands smell like pumpkin.

K, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment