Friday, December 11, 2009

Will Lie, and a sweet surprise...


You can't see it very well, but I'm fat, and my hair is slicked back! I'm also wearing a gross old man sweater.  I'm doing a murder mystery party tonight, and I'm the character Will Lie.  (A partner in the law firm Lie, Cheat, and Steal.)  I'm excited.  We'll see how it goes.  Hopefully I'll get better pictures.

Also, I just got GREAT news.  Not only did I survive my GIS class, but I got an A!  Even sweeter, I got an A in both of my history classes!  A- in Spanish, but I'm still VERY VERY happy with my grades, especially considering that my GIS teacher offered me an "Incomplete" a couple times, and told me the other day that I was sitting at a C-.  This turned out to be a GREAT semester!  Whoohoo!  Take that, Swine Flu!

K, see ya later.  Off to my party.

No comments:

Post a Comment