Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wow, best episode of Lost in a long time.

When season 6, the final season, started, I was really having my doubts about how it would go down. The acting seemed a bit off, and I couldn't really get into it. After last week's episode, and the episode from yesterday, I am back into it full-board! I LOVE Lost. Let's face it. It's an incredible show. Despite the fact that it has now been placed solidly in the realm of science fiction television, it really offers a bit of everything you could want. Drama, action, humor... it's all there. OK, I guess it's not a musical yet, but it offers JUST ABOUT everything. The acting on this most recent episode fully changed my mind about the poorer acting this season.

I can't wait to see how it all plays out. If you STILL haven't given this show a chance, go on Hulu and start from the beginning*. I promise you will find something you love about it. Unless you're lame. Don't be lame. Love Lost.

*Absolute requirement that you start from the beginning. It doesn't have any of the same magic unless you know the whole story. I hear tons of people, and I was one of these people once, who say, "Oh, I've seen a couple episodes. I didn't know what was going on." Or "It seemed really weird." You can't watch random episodes. Just start from the beginning.

K, see ya later.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, it sort of IS a musical! Didn't you hear Claire singing "catch a falling star and put it in your pocket..."? It's a musical!

    ReplyDelete