Monday, March 8, 2010

The best band you probably haven't heard of, and MARCH MADNESS!

I know I've plugged Imagine Dragons multiple times, but they really deserve some credit! They're a GREAT band just getting some traction in the biz. They've recently released their first EP on iTunes and will soon be releasing their second. Many of their songs are available on their MySpace. I really like this band, and think they're really going places. (I'm NOT just saying this because I know one of the members of the band, (Otherwise I'd be plugging the good bands that my close friends have been in,) they are a legit favorite that I'd like even if I didn't know who a couple of them are.) Check them out, for realz.

As for March Madness, I've got it. Whatever that is supposed to mean, I'm kind of obsessed right now. I read ESPN.com all the time, and watch for updates about my Utah State Aggies. I really can't wait for the NCAA tourney. I love it. I'm pretty sure I know more about the tourney from reading all these articles than almost everyone I know. (Maybe there's a couple of you out there that have March Madness worse than I do.) Not likely. Really... I'm obsessed.

I don't think I've announced it, but the University of Utah waitlisted me. This does not bode well for BYU, as it is ranked higher. Based on my LSAT and GPA I compared favorably to other people that were accepted there, so I thought I was in for sure, but they decided to waitlist me for some reason. Oh well. We'll see what happens. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment