Sunday, March 14, 2010

COME ON! Put the Utah State Aggies in the tourney!


Jared Quayle
Originally uploaded by USU Media Relations
Wow, I'm frustrated. It was really disappointing that Utah State lost last night in the WAC tournament final. However, I was feeling ok because ESPN's Joe Lunardi, their "bracketologist," had Utah State as a lock for getting an at-large bid to the tourney. However, I look at his bracket now, and we're considered one of the last 2 teams to get in. This is historically a BAD spot for the Aggies to be in. We get shafted a lot. We ended our season with a 17 game winning streak, won our regular season conference (which is a top 10 ranked conference), have a top 30 RPI... and yet we might not get in. I hate it. I wish it was less subjective and money-driven.

Argh. They better get in.

Hmmm... k, see ya.

UPDATE!
Heck yes!  They read my blog and put the Aggies in the BIG DANCE!  I'm pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment