Monday, July 20, 2009

Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog? What the...?

The other night a friend of mine mentioned Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog when we were talking about movies, and I had NO IDEA what she was talking about. So last night I was curious and decided to look it up and see what the heck it is. Turns out it's actually a made-for-internet movie that's about 40 minutes long, and it was made by the guy (Joss Whedon) who made Firefly! (Small world, huh?) Anyway, I had no clue what to expect, and was confused when suddenly the characters burst into song. It's broken into three "acts." Throughout the first act I didn't laugh at all, and I was just trying to figure it out. Finally I got used to it and I actually enjoyed it. It's weird, for sure, but I was entertained. If you've got some time you should check it out on Hulu. K, see ya!

P.S. I realize that it's a year old or so, and most people have probably heard of it, and I'm just way behind the times and I like to write run-on sentences a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment