Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Firefly and a complete reversal of my life?


Firefly boxset cover.
Originally uploaded by Mullers
I doubt most of you have heard of Firefly as it was only on tv for one season, but it was a kick-trash show. I really like it a lot. I've just discovered that all 14 episodes of their only season are available for free on Hulu. (I love Hulu!) Firefly is basically a western set in space. It's really interesting. It's funny, too. My only beef with it is its awful theme song! I would NOT be surprised if it got cancelled ONLY because of the terrible song at the beginning of each episode. It's not awesome. I'm also not a big fan of the space prostitute story line. Ugh. Anyway, if you enjoyed the new Star Trek movie or could see yourself enjoying a random western in space, check this one out. (The movie Serenity also follows the same group of characters, and is pretty cool, itself. But it's been a LONG time since I've seen it.)

I've completely flip-flopped my life! Normally when I post in the AM hours on this blog it's at about 2 or 3 am. Today on the other hand, I'm posting in here at 6 am having just woke up! I went to bed at 9pm for the first time since ... WHO KNOWS WHEN!?!! I never go to bed before midnight these days. So this is weird. I just made myself a morning person. It only took not sleeping at ALL on Sunday night and then being CrAzY tired after work yesterday evening. Now I'm up in the morning and I don't know what to do! It's weird. How do morning people do it? I guess I can keep watching Firefly? K, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment