Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pioneer Day...

I had work this morning. It went fairly well. Can't complain too much, except that I'm super tired. I didn't sleep much last night. I never really do when I have morning shifts, because (like tonight) I can't fall asleep earlier than my usual. It's not great. But that's my comeuppance for staying up so late when I don't need to.

Anyway, after work we had a family shindig for Pioneer Day (a Utah holiday.) We had a dinner and then gathered in front of my sister's house for our annual "Couldesac of Fire!" We put on a pretty sweet fireworks show that was occasionally backed up perfectly by some other people's illegal fireworks flying high in the air. My nieces and nephews were all there and were having a ball. The funny thing to me is that they almost enjoyed the ground-flower fireworks more than the big fountains or the illegals. Haha, anyway, fun stuff. I enjoyed putting on a much better show than my 4th of July effort with the help of my brother.

And now, for no apparent reason...

Muffins.

K, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment