Saturday, February 27, 2010

Library Thoughts...

  • Not that The Public Years of Sarah and Angelina Grimké isn't interesting or anything, but I'm ready to get out of the library.  SOON.
  • My laptop's battery is about to expire and I have neglected to bring my charger.  Foolishness.
  • Sometimes I think that libraries will one day disappear and be replaced by online sources entirely.  Sad.
  • It's not very fun when the library makes up imaginary late fees for publications that you never took out of the library.  Not too fun at all.
  • No Doubt's "Hella Good" just came on, and for some reason I'm not skipping it.
  • I'm going to be honest, I'm mostly leaning towards going to George Mason right now.  We'll see.
  • Ugh, I hate the fact that my battery is going to die is going to force me to move from my current spot.  I liked this spot.  Oh well.  Have to go to a computer lab or somethin'.  
  • Well, that's about it.
  • "Air conditioners in the woods.  Broken Household Appliance National Forest.  Mud and metal makes it good.  Meadows resemble showroom floors.  Owls fly out of oven doors.  Stream banks are lined with vacuum bags, flowers reside with filthy rags, the family of deer were happy that the clearing looked like a laundromat.  Broken Household Appliance Nation Forest."  Gotta love Grandaddy.
  • K, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment