Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My school isn't always very sportsmanlike...

Ok, so I'll admit that the crowd at the Spectrum for Utah State Basketball games is sometimes VERY rude, but I must admit that I kind of love this cheer.  (Not so much when we beat a crappy team, but when we beat a tougher opponent, like Nevada for example, it is really fun.)  I thought that it originated with our school, but like almost all of our cheers (except the occasional individualized chants like "Babbitt, Babbitt, Babbitt..."  (For Luke Babbitt during the Nevada game)) we actually stole it from other schools I think.

Here is one of the many times that I participated in this chant, and this clip is great because I just particularly liked the ESPN U commentators' reactions to it:

No comments:

Post a Comment