Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mike Lee for U.S. Senate! Boo Tim Bridgewater ads on my blog. I'm tired.

I started work on Mike Lee's campaign this morning.  It was funny because I walked into the office and there were a couple guys in there that I hadn't met yet.  One looked occupied as he was on the phone, but he smiled at me, and I introduced myself to the other.  After being led to where I would start working by Evelyn, (I guess she's my boss, so to speak; it's weird working at a non-paying job for me), I realized that the other guy was Mike himself.  Haha, oops!  It was ok, he didn't have time to chat as he was out the door soon afterwards.

Today was interesting.  When I interviewed yesterday, I thought that I would be working with a few people pretty far down the chain in Mike's campaign.  Turns out I'm working with quite a few of the major contributors to his campaign.  It's really fun, and I really hope Mike wins.  I have to admit that while I'm probably a bit more liberal than any of the people on his campaign, I think he's the man for the job.  Especially more so than Tim Bridgewater.  That guy has dumped his money into campaign after campaign to get himself elected.  He's yet to do so.  I just really prefer Mike to him, and hope that Tim doesn't win.

Speaking of Tim, he has so much money that when I wrote about Mike Lee on my last blog post, Tim's ads showed up on my blog!  Lame!  I've begun efforts to block them.  So take that Tim!  (Haha, I don't hate the guy or anything, I just would seriously rather not advertise for him, and I don't want him to win.)

Shockingly, I'm actually really tired and it's only just after 10 pm!  This is HIGHLY unusual for me.

Uh, k, see ya.

Enough links for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment