Monday, May 3, 2010

Hmm... I guess it's time to commit again...

I don't know where you are Randy's Donuts, but I WILL FIND YOU!

Ok...actually, the caption on flickr says it's in Inglewood, CA... so no... I probably won't be finding Randy's Donuts.

I'm afraid that my diet has consisted of far, far too much grossness lately. And it hasn't all been my doing... or at least my obtaining. It has been offered to me. For instance, just yesterday, I was offered 3 pieces of cake, a piece of pie, and a giant cinnamon roll. Sadly, yes. I ate all of these things. They were delicious. But not great for my poor body. I also have bought donuts more than I care to admit of late. My point? It's time for me to slow down on the junk food and speed up on the exercise.

I fully intend to work out every day Monday through Saturday again this summer. I felt so good at the end of last summer when I had done that, so I'm totally doing it again. Hopefully I'll do better in the food department than I did last year, but I will at least be matching my effort in the working out department.

Just needed to make that official so that you all can hold me accountable. K, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment