Monday, March 23, 2009

Aggies, Brackets, and Shirking...

Hi!
(silence)

So anyway I'm just shirking doing my homework right now. I should be writing a paper for my Urban American History Class, but I'm writing in the void that is the blog-o-sphere instead. Real productive, Jeff... REAL productive.
I'm actually glad that it snowed. It's helping to calm my spring fever a bit. I was about ready to throw in the towel last week because it was nice outside and I didn't want to be in class anymore. Anyway, this isn't going to be my best semester, but it's still going pretty well.

Random: I just drove past the Panda Express here in Logan and one of the a's and the n in Panda were burnt out so I saw it and shouted, "PDA EXPRESS!!!" I thought it was pretty darn funny. I was returning from rollerblading... how random is that?! I haven't done that in probably a decade!

The serious bummer of Friday... the Aggies lost by a point to Marquette. It's a BIG bummer because Marquette left the door open for the Aggies, but they just couldn't grab the opportunity. That's alright, they did have a kick trash season and had their last game of the season as ESPN's #25 ranked team. Good job guys! We'll miss Gary Wilkinson. He's a great player. Anyway... my bracket has been doing ok. I'm currently 3rd in my family contest. I'm seriously doubting some of my choices now though. We'll see. I LOVE THE NCAA TOURNAMENT!

Well, I guess I should stop this mindless blathering and get to semi-productive partially mindful blathering. See ya.

K...

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment