Monday, March 9, 2009

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!!

Since the recent death of my good friend and blog: Tiny Observations, I felt it necessary to start a much more open and general blog. I kind of pinned myself down to one type of entry with Tiny Observations, and it didn't really work out. So I've decided that I'm going to have an all-in-one. Granted, Random Combos will still be Random Combos and I won't put those types of entries on here, but EVERY other type of entry you could imagine is fair game on here. We'll see how this goes, where it goes... if anywhere. I think my main goal is to have a blog that I actually want to write in frequently, and that won't get small pox like Tiny Observations did.

Rand-o-Mania, like my other blogs, will both serve as random entertainment for me while bored at work, and for insight into who Jeff really is. It will also frequently just give readers an update of the goings on of Jeff's life, whatever they may be. Don't expect too much, and you might occasionally be pleased with what you find here.
And thus, I have reached the conclusion of the introductory entry in my new blog: Rand-O-Mania!!

(NOTE: All entries archived before this one are from my former blogs: Random Combos, and Tiny Observations.)

No comments:

Post a Comment