Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stereotypical blog...

I'm afraid that my blog has become the stereotypical rantings and ravings of an abnormal person that are read by ONLY that person! Oh well! Such is the fate of Rand-o-mania.

NCAA Tourney: My ESPN bracket is still doing pretty well. It says I have 97% of my guesses correct. Not too bad. Still not perfect though. Anyway, I'm hoping that things go well for my teams tonight. They have thus far, but Pittsburg gave me a scare.

I've gotten Larry the Macbook up and running again. Everything reinstalled, re-setup. That's good.

Played racquetball today. Finally! It's the first time I've played this week. Spencer and I did best of 5, he kept killing me at the beginning of each game, but I'd make a lucky come-back win. Well, I won the 1st, 4th and 5th games. We're a pretty even match when it comes to racquetball.

Still don't know what I'm going to do this summer... ugh. I hope I can find a job. I also haven't heard from the school whether I'll be a UTF or not. Probably not with the way USU's budget seems to be going. (Oh, and thanks USU students for passing the stupid athletics fee increase... I'll spare you, my MANY readers, a rant about that whole deal. Lame sauce!)

K.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment