Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Thoughts...

U2 might not be my favorite band anymore. Their newest album is not great. Not great at all. There isn't one song on there that I really like. It's all just blah-music. I gave No Line On The Horizon a 3 of 5 stars on Amazon. A 3 OF 5! That's just weird for me to think that low of a U2 album. I'm thinking it might be time for those guys to pack it in. Bono's voice is NOT even close to the same these days. So that's a bummer.

Turns out water freezes when the temperature outside is less than 32ºF outside. DID YOU KNOW THAT?! Spencer and I tried to go flyfishing this morning. It was fun for the first 5 minutes until I realized that my line was no longer moving through my rod... and then I saw the newly formed ice chunks in each of the eyelets on the rod. Not great. We only fished for about 20 minutes total. Sorry Spence!

Clear plastic containers are not the most appetizing way to present a burger. Spencer and I stopped at the Dairy Keen in Heber just after our sad attempt at fishing, which I'm now calling "Spencer's First Wading Lesson," and got some food. I ordered a "Train Burger." It was a great burger, had ham on it, wonderful tasting thing. But they give it to you in a clear plastic container like you'd expect when you receive a nice brownie or a cheesecake slice. This is very much not appetizing. The burger humidifies its little glass box... then the bottom... oh the bottom... it shows every last drop of leakage that most burger wrappings would disguise or absorb. Again... not the most appetizing presentation. It was a kick-trash burger otherwise.

Well, there's three Wednesday Thoughts for you. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment