Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So, so flippin' tired...

I had the HARDEST time coming to work this morning. I was up until 5 am finishing a paper last night. I'm REALLY excited for the nap that I HAVE TO TAKE after my Urban American History class. Ugh, as much as I'm interested in urban redevelopment and its ramifications for African Americans in the mid-twentieth century, I'd still rather have slept longer! I have not been letting myself sleep enough lately. It's nuts. I should not have procrastinated writing anything more than the first few sentences. It took me forever to get out of the first paragraph last night.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm writing on here today... I don't have anything to say really. Although I AM very excited that I do have one "follower" in Amelia! Go Amelia! I think you'll remain the only actual reader for quite some time. That is if you can even handle reading this mumbo-jumbo for too much longer.

Well, I'm about falling asleep now... I need to go get a drink of water.
k



b
y
e.

No comments:

Post a Comment