Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jambalaya!

How are you?  

I have serious writer's block right now.  When it comes to a rarely-visited and poorly-written-in-the-first-place kind of blog, I should really not be writing right now.  It probably won't bode well for gaining future readers.  There's not much else to do right now though, so here I am.  Wasting more of cyberspace with words.

I can't believe school is almost over.  A couple days ago I registered for my fall classes.  Not too much left to do before I graduate.  I should be done next spring.  I still haven't figured out which LSAT study program I'll use.  And I still don't have a job for the summer.  Hmm... maybe I should figure those out right now, since I have all this time to write in here.  Nah!

Hmm... did I eat dinner?  I can't remember... oh yeah.  Tuna sandwiches.  Yum!  I know they're basic, but I love tuna on Granny Sycamore's white bread.  
(Salad not included!)

Off to roam.  (I'm at work.)  When we "roam" we push in chairs and clean the lab so that in case people have questions they can ask them.  Brilliant, eh?

Roaming thwarted!  Someone printed just as I almost left.

Ok, attempt number 2.  Hmm... no questions.  But I did push in about 8 chairs and pick up a gum wrapper.  Also, upon returning I saw that the color printer is low on toner.  This is important stuff you're reading!

Random:  I watched the newest episode of Scrubs recently, and two of the characters got married.  At their wedding Ted, the lawyer and my favorite character, played and sang an acoustic version of Outkast's "Hey Ya!"  It was actually kinda cool!  Anyway, that song is stuck in my head right now because of that.  

Well, I think that's quite enough of this meaningless drivel.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment