Thursday, April 16, 2009

Want a million dollars to invest? STOCK-O-MANIA!

Hi everyone! I'm bored and I just found a stock market game. I want everyone to join in! You get a million dollars to start and then you can invest it however you want! At the end of a month, whoever has the most money wins! You can start trading on this Saturday April 18th until the final day, May 18th! No worries about joining late! I don't really care if no one does this with me, but I think it sounds entertaining to pretend I have a million dollars to invest! Here's the info on how to join:

Use the information and directions below to join the game.

Game ID: STOCK-O-MANIA
Game Password: randomania

  1. Open this link and read the competition summary:
    http://vse.marketwatch.com/Game/StartViewGame.aspx?id=STOCK-O-MANIA
  2. Click on the 'Join Game' link.
  3. If you are an existing Virtual Stock Exchange member, enter your Email address and Password in the login panel and get set to trade. If you are a new user, follow the link to register - it's easy!
  4. Follow the instructions and start trading!

Join now, and see if you can win my STOCK-O-MANIA competition! The more participants the higher the level of competition. Can you master the market?


So yeah, there ya go. Just enter that password to join. K, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment