Anyway, good thing Rand-o-mania isn't a real country.
The reason I bring this all up is because Algeria is apparently moving their weekend for the second time in the last half-century. They did have a Thursday-Friday weekend to try not to be like the west after they achieved independence. Now they're giving into business demands and changing it back to a Friday-Saturday weekend. See? They get to just move things wherever they want! Fun stuff... if you don't mind living under a soul-crushing dictatorial rule.
Hmmm... k, see ya!
7 Random Bullets:
- Vermont: $5
- (Announcer Voice): "Welcome to TerrrGisS! With... Tracky Jon-jon and... Jimmy Mooh..." (30 Rock, I love it.)
- "Too tired to eat, too hungry to sleep." ---"See These Bones" by Nada Surf
- I hear from a highly reliable source that Hannie Montanie is the real name of Miley Cyrus's cousin!
- I introduced myself as Thad today. I'm not Thad.
- I ate a gram of trans fat the other day, am I going to die?
- Like it or lump it.