Thursday, August 6, 2009

What the...


Whatis230
Originally uploaded by katehayford
You probably can't read it at all, but I was searching on flickr, and discovered the picture you see here. It's a screenshot of my blog!? What the poo!? Who would do that? That's so... weird, and lame! Whatever.

Ok, moving on to something I really want to talk about... my neighbors' alien pets. Ok... they actually have chickens. But if you were to ask me in the morning... I would be very likely to tell you that there is no way that they have chickens, rather they MUST have aliens in their backyard. You see, my neighbors have had chickens for a long time. For quite a while they had a very obnoxious rooster that would crow about every morning. He would let out your typical enunciated "Cock-a-doodle-doo" at all wee-morning hours. That rooster died, and my neighbors got a new rooster... but... I'm not sure where they got this one. It is WEIRD! It doesn't let out a cock-a-doodle-doo, it's more like, "Eeeeeyagg neahh! Eeeeeyaggh neahh!" It's really high pitch, too. Frankly, it's made me miss the normal bird a lot. This new rooster sounds like something out of my nightmares. It's like an alien baby screaming. That's the best way to describe it. It's very much not a joyful sound.

That's all about that.

K, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment