Monday, August 3, 2009

Ridiculousness...


My brother is ten years older than me. I'm 23, and as I'm sure you know by now, he's 33. (This picture is from about 5 years ago.) Lately we've been having an extremely childish, but I think hilarious, argument about which one of us is faster. We've never really raced each other before, but my brother is convinced that he's still faster than I am. I think he just thinks he is because he's the older brother. He can't remember the last time he sprinted, and hasn't run recently. I've at least run for exercise sporadically this past month, and I definitely remember the last time I've sprinted. Honestly, I think that were he still my age, he'd kill me in a race. My sister says she thinks he's fast. And he is taller than me. But I really think that the age difference and his past injuries put the odds in my favor.

So we've determined that before I go back to Logan for school, we're going to have a race! I'm excited, but nervous that he might make me totally eat my words. Haha, so we'll see how it goes. I should start taking bets, what do you think? Think I can beat him? Or should I not get my hopes up?

I'll keep y'all updated.


Umm... Imagine Dragons.

I thought this was pretty funny...


Ok, apparently I accidentally found a way to embed their myspace songs. Cool! But I was trying to embed their youtube music video, that's what I found funny... I'm trying this again...

No comments:

Post a Comment