Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Happenings...

FRIDAY:
--Hit in the eyeball by a racquetball, just before a date.
--Went on a date. (Sadly this is too rare an event in my life.)
-Ate some serious shrimp and steak and rolls combo-age at Texas Roadhouse. (Love that place.)
SATURDAY:
--Drove home during the Saturday morning session of conference. (It was a great way to keep me awake.)
--Went to Shelley's for the annual Easter egg hunt. The kids hunt for candy-filled eggs, the adults hunt for $-filled plasti-eggs. I sucked, I got less than everyone else.
--More conference.
--Went to the priesthood session with Jake.
--Ate sushi for the first time in my life. I don't see what all the fuss is about. It just seems too expensive. It was good, but I don't see why I should pay that much for food.
--That same night I saw Clash of the Titans with A.F. buds. Eh. I had no expectations, and they weren't exceeded. It was a lame plot, but I didn't think too much, so I at least was entertained. Don't really recommend it at all though.
SUNDAY:
--Conference, wonderful conference.
--Ate lunch with Jake, Emily, and my mum.
--Watched conference together, then played Apples to Apples. (Did not win.)
--Drove back to Logan.
--Colored eggs with neighbors. Mine were not the best.
--Heard that there was an earthquake right by where my Dad is in Mexico, but was relieved when I later found out it wasn't as bad as it first sounded. Still haven't heard from him though. (7.2 on the richter scale!)
MONDAY:
--At about 4 am I woke up and had some fairly sharp pains in my stomach, which now I've self diagnosed as possibly being an ulcer. (I've still felt pain from it all day.)
--Slept through class, again.
--EspaƱol.
--Nap.
--Got pummeled by my professor about my rough draft. It was apparently REALLY rough.
--Drove to West Valley in not great weather, but not too bad. Had to wait for over an hour to get to the parking lot.
--Arrived at the E-Center and enjoyed an expensive, but extremely good concert put on by MUSE! Rocked. In fact, I may have injured my neck while rocking.
--Wished Jules a Happy Birthday and ventured out into the snow.
--Waited an hour to finally get to the freeway.
--Drove 40 mph through thick slushy snow most the way.
--Crawled through Sardine Canyon.
--Barely made it up my driveway without smashing into the Beach House.
--Blogged.
--K, see ya.

1 comment:

  1. dates. i hate dates.

    somebody, somebody,
    can anybody find me somebody to love?

    that's all.

    ReplyDelete