Monday, April 26, 2010

I made it! (I ain't pretty, but I made it!)

So, I survived my 20 page senior thesis.  Yeah, I was working on it all week, but the definition of "working on it" changed dramatically from Wednesday when I: found a source here or there, contemplated life, thought about what jobs I could apply for, read a little bit from one of my sources, watched a basketball game, ate some food, outlined part of my paper (a full days work-ish) and then there was last night:  hour upon hour of writing, writing, writing, taking a 2 minute break to stretch my legs and eat some Gold Fish Crackers, writing writing writing, not sleeping until we have me here and now rambling on my blog.  I haven't slept in over 24 hours and I have only gotten 7 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours.  Yeah, hence I'm babbling like an idiot right now and I look like this:
K, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment