- 50% of people would prefer to be called Classy. (Instead of Ritzy, Distinguished, August, Regal, Resplendent, Imposing or Stately!)
- 40% of people would choose Hanson as their wedding band over Spinal Tap, Iron Butterfly, Air Supply, 98 Degrees and Milli Vanilli. SHOCKER!
- 55% of people think that "Freddie Dangerbone: A Danger Story" isn't the worst movie title.
- 7% of people wouldn't make a sound if they were a tree and fell down.
- 57% of people think there were a lot more spiders in 2009 than normal. Also, apparently 14% of those polled were actually spiders themselves!
- 25% of those polled had tried telekinesis in the previous 24 hours! Also, 6% of those polled lied and said that they'd never tried it.
- If forced to kick one of the Beatles in the shin, 41% would kick John, and another 41% would kick Ringo.
- 28% of those polled had laughed to tears within the previous week.
- Of all of Maria's "My Favorite Things" that she sings about, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes was poll-takers' least favorite, with 27% of the vote.
Well, these are important things to know. Feel free to head over to Just Ridiculous Polls and contribute to these polls, or weigh in on the few new 2010 polls that are already posted.
Hooray for chill Saturday nights!
*By VERY scientific, I mean not scientific at all. ...Pardon the slight exaggeration!