Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hi, I'm Jeff!

I'm dumb. Why do I never just stop and as my good fictional pal Garth Algar says: "Live in the now!"? I always look forward to whatever is coming up next and never just enjoy whatever phase of life I'm in at the present. I very much need to be enjoying the fact that I'm out of school and have tons of free time.

Studying for the LSAT is going pretty well. I still need to work hard on that.

No, I still don't have a job. I at least have one interview on Monday, but I'm not holding my breath. We'll see how it goes.

Today was a very chill day. I hung out with my mom for much of it. I tried to help her fix her turn signal on her Jeep (turns out her whole socket needs to be replaced, lame sauce!) I did a DVD lecture of LSAT doopledoo, and then I went to visit my step-Grandma in her nursing home with my mom. (My grandpa was there, ready to go with his myriad of stories and off-color jokes.) I went to Best Buy and got new earbuds for my iPod and and then I went running. Fun stuff! Now I'm here rambling on about how I'm too whiney. The end. K, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment