Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Wednesday Thoughts Day!

Well, it's Wednesday Thoughts Day... time for some thoughts!

I enjoy the feeling of getting a job even more when I have had a hard time getting one. Yes, I officially have a job now. I will be working this summer doing Account Creation (Data Entry) for Pinnacle Security. I'm pretty happy just to have a job finally. It was especially nice when they asked, "Are you okay with working Saturdays?" Instead of the comment everyone else would say, "Now, we are open on Sunday, so you'll have to work Sundays." It was also a bonus when they told me that this was "just" a seasonal position. That's "just" what I wanted! Good stuff.

I've never stuck to a workout regimen longer than a few weeks before, but I think this one is actually for real. I'm uber sore. I have two workouts that I alternate each day, and they each workout different muscles, so after working out today and yesterday for the first time in a while, I'm sore ALL OVER! It feels good though to have worked out hard enough to get me to this point, so I'm determined to stick with this. Wish me well!

Thought Three: I'm hungry. I've realized that these thoughts are not at all profound, nor do they seem like my normal thoughts. They're really just more of me-updates. Sorry I'm not a great blogger, but thanks for reading anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment