Sunday, May 24, 2009

What we've learned so far from my JRP Blog...


If any of you (my many, many readers) haven't checked out my Just Ridiculous Polls blog, then I'm writing now to encourage you to do so. Some interesting statistics we've learned so far include, but are not limited to the following:
  1. 25% of those voting in one poll aren't potty trained. I find this surprising as I know of no tots under 4 that visit my blog.
  2. 56% of voters in a poll think Mary Poppins could win a fight.
  3. 11% of those asked would kick George Harrison if they had to kick a member of The Beatles. I don't know what situation would make kicking a Beatle necessary, but alas, that question was asked.
  4. 44% believe that we are not human, but are dancer. 33% think we're human.
  5. 33% want to be paid to kill a ficus bush.
  6. 17% dance with blue whales frequently.
  7. 60% think Texas would win in a fight with Sammy Sosa, 80 ants, a 5 dollar bill, and a stock broker.
  8. Finally, 30% would opt to get food poisoning from Taco Bell, if they had to get food poisoning.
These are IMPORTANT statistics. Please toss in your two cents. CHECK IT OUT NOW! (funk soul brother, right about now, funk soul brother...)

1 comment:

  1. I believe Texas would win a fight with just about anybody.

    ReplyDelete