Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm nocturnal... time to file-dive!


It's finally happened. The last two nights I couldn't sleep until the sun had started coming up. Isn't that just WRONG?!! I can hear the birds chirping as I'm falling asleep. There's seriously something wrong with me, and I need to reverse my life. I am determined to change and wake up at a semi-normal hour and, more importantly, go to bed at a normal hour! I seriously have been having weird issues from it all. So I'm just announcing it so that you can all help me change.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what would make this blog any better... if any of you have ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Here's a file-diving adventure:

Haha! This is from my "KAVE TV" class in high school. During my senior year all of my friends and I took a film-productions class. This was a simple assignment where we had to come up with a "mockumentary" idea. Here is my idea that I came up with:

Teenage
Hyperactive
Don’t
Wanna
Do
My
Homework
Disorder
“The Story of Jeff Ricks” Have “hidden” cameras on Jeff on a night when he should be doing homework. Show his THDWDMHD in action.(Me going crazy) Have “Professor” say things like: “THDWDMHD is a very rare disorder, in fact, it’s only found in the person of Jeff Ricks.” or... “THDWDMHD is characterized by excessive pen-clicking or spinning.” or... “The subject will try at moments to do his homework, but always the temptation to click the pen takes over, and there ya go. He’s off playing with something or other and acting like an ape. If I didn’t know better I’d say he has the worst case of “the psychotic crazies” in the world. But I know better.”


So that was my great idea. I'm guessing that I wanted to turn my unproductive hyperness into a productive idea and conquer. I really miss that class, it was fun. Anyway, that's all I have for you. I'm watching the Survivor: Tocantins finale.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having weird issues from it too! (not from you going to bed late - me going to bed late) I relate all too much with the birds chirping. It seems like it wouldn't be that big of a deal, right? I'm still getting the same amount of sleep 10-6 of 4-12. But turns out it's a problem that I'm awake when everyone else is sleeping... I feel like I accomplish nothing in the day! and so, i'm going to bed earlier... 2 a.m. today... it's a start.

    ReplyDelete