Friday, May 1, 2009

Jeff Update...


I've now graduated! Yay! That was a lie. Boo! But I am done with another school year, and only one more to go until I'm done with my history degree. Yay! I don't have a job yet. Boo. (Yay/Boo is over.) I keep holding out and hoping that something awesome will come along, but it really hasn't happened yet. I'll probably be working a telephone support/sales/customer service type of job, because that seems to be what's available. I'm all moved home to American Fork again. It's nice to be here, but I still don't feel settled into summer yet. I know that I got at least two A's this semester, but I'm waiting on 2 grades, one of which I'm very concerned about, but we'll see how that goes. This morning I went to my good pal Anthony's sealing. I like weddings. I don't really like that they last all day and are tiring, but I like them nonetheless. This wedding had a ring ceremony and it was the first one like that that I've ever been to. Anthony got me a tux and I was one of his "groomsmen." It was kinda fun walking down the aisle. The picture above isn't that great and doesn't show off how kick-trash I looked in the tux, but ya know. That's the best pic I could take quickly with my phone. That's my buddy Griff next to me and the blurry face next to him is my pal Nate that's getting hitched next week. Fun stuff. Well, I don't know if my life is exciting enough to mention too much more, but I am very happy to be home and to see my friends down here again. I'm sure I'll miss Logan, but I'm glad to be here. The end... k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment