Monday, June 1, 2009

Steak Gum


secret steak at spruce
Originally uploaded by bittermelon
I love steak. It's my favorite food ever. I just ate some steak when I got home, and it was heavenly. I love it medium rare. (Medium Moo) I'm really not sure why I thought of this, but someone shouted "Gross!" about someone chewing gum and eating jerky at the same time. I announced that I thought steak flavored gum would be a great idea! A million dollar idea! Although I know it is a fabulous idea, I'm afraid I don't have to money to develop it and cash in on the value of such a kick-trash thought. So, here you go inventor/entrepreneur who happens upon my humble blog. Have at this glorious idea. I just ask that you let me try a slice.

T-minus one week until the LSAT. Ugh. I'm behind on my studies, but I think it's going to be ok. I'm just glad that I can take it again in September.

Work is going alright, although it's a little interesting when I start getting sugar lows and say things like "A, as in echo." Or "E as in well," when I was trying to say, "E as well." I'm a little bit ditzy.

Mega-random quote: "Harriet. Harry-ette. Hard-hearted harbinger of haggis. Beautiful, bemuse-ed, bellicose butcher. Un-trust... ing. Un-know... ing. Un-love... ed? "He wants you back," he screamed into the night air like a fireman going to a window that has no fire... except the passion of his heart. I am lonely. It's really hard. This poem... sucks." Thanks "So I Married An Axe Murderer." The only reason I thought of this is because I was thinking, "This post sucks." The end. Ok, I need to stop now. This is some serious rambleage. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. "So I Married an Axe Murderer"...one of the greatest movies of all time! And, by the way, "steak gum" sounds horrific!

    ReplyDelete