Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lima Sierra Alpha Tango


LSAT Usage
Originally uploaded by jessrawk
Can't help but think of the military alphabet because it's used each day at my job. I kind of like using it. Anyway, I'm not way excited about the LSAT. It's on Monday. I finished my DVD course and now I'm just practicing all weekend until the big show. I was laughing so hard because I was reading the requirements and what you're allowed to bring with you and they only let you bring a little Ziploc bag with your stuff in it. I even would have to put my wallet in there with my pencils and stuff. It's pretty strict. Anyway, wish me luck. I'll need it.

Exercise update: Yes, I've actually still been working out EVERY DAY (except Sundays) since I started my most recent exercise regimen. This is probably the longest I've ever lasted! (I think I'm to almost 3 weeks, haha.)

About the picture above: It struck me as humorous. I wonder what will become of my 5 or 6 LSAT books.

Yeargh! My family room reeks of popcorn, but it doesn't smell buttery, it doesn't smell good. It's weird. My niece and nephews were eating it in here today.

Wow, I bet this is one of my MOST fascinating entries ever.

I was going to stop, but then I decided to write about "UP." I saw it yesterday, and I really like it! I have to be honest, I've never seen a Pixar movie that I didn't like. They are very talented folks!

Well, I'll see you later. This entry should've ended a LONG time ago. Um... k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment